Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day

Charlie and I were in Las Vegas for Valentine's Day watching my siblings and Daniel was at home in Austin going to school. So I didn't have high expectations for Valentine's Day but it ended up being great. Daniel ordered me chocolates and the book The Hobbit for me do I would get my present on Valentine's. It was such a great present. It is a gorgeous book with beautiful illustrations inside. For Charlie I got him the cutest little knit zebra stuffed animal.
Since my parents were out of town I set up little gifts for my siblings and blew up tons of balloons and put them all over the floors of their rooms. Charlie loves the balloons and chases them all around the house for days. It was sad to be away from Daniel but nice to be with my family.
Once I got home Daniel planned a little party for us to celebrate Valentine's. He built an awesome fort over our bed and got lots of different treats to eat. It was fun to be back with him and Charlie loved the fort!

No comments:

Post a Comment