Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Little Moments

Tonight Charlie has been nuts! He is an extremely active little boy.  He is so fun now that he can play and is starting to move around.  But tonight has been a night where I could use a break.  I broke Daniel away from his loads of homework to take a turn with our little boy.  And I took the opportunity to look back through the pictures we've taken since he has been born.  I focused on the pictures of those little moments that have melted my heart.  These little moments happen daily but luckily for me I have been able to capture a few so that I have more than a memory to remember them by.  Some of these moments make me laugh, some make me cry, but most just make me realize once again how blessed I am to have been given such a wonderful little boy.   (This post is going to have a ton of pictures, but its written for me.)

So cute! I love getting him ready for church each week.
Whenever I try to play ducks with Charlie, he takes them all for himself


Daniel getting our cute little boy with a funny shaped head ready to go home from the hospital.

Warn out and Cuddling with Dad after going for his first swim.

Getting Charlie ready for his blessing.

Introducing Charlie to his Great-Great Grandparents.

I woke up from a nap in the hospital to find this beautiful sight.

These are a wonderful gift from Grandpa Dean.

This just makes me laugh.

They sleep exactly the same.



I love going on walks with my sweet boy in the mornings.


On nights when Daniel has a ton of homework he still doesn't want to miss time with Charlie so he reads his textbooks to him.  Charlie thinks they are the best stories in the world!



These little dogs wag their tails when you push a button on their backs.  Charlie was sucking on one of the tails and then accidentally pressed the button. It was hilarious!

This is the face he makes when he "goes."  He always waits until we are at a store.  I always feel so bad for laughing but his little face gets so scrunched up and bright red I can't help it!

I am so excited for Charlie and Uncle Spencer to meet each other!

Charlie was playing on the floor of the airport waiting for our delayed plane and everyone around me was telling he how cute he is.  Then I look down and see that he has, at this very moment, achieved for the first time getting his big tow in his mouth.  Just lovely, such an accomplishment.






And there are hundreds more.  Now I'm going to go cuddle and play with my sweet Charlie boy sitting next to me who melts my hearts over and over.  Constantly reminding me, through these little moments, why I'll always love him more than any words can ever express.

1 comment:

  1. You three are a super photogenic family! Darling pictures! We've been enjoying getting to know you and we're so happy to have you in our ward!

    ReplyDelete