Friday, February 25, 2011

How We Met

We met during the fall semester of 2009.  One Sunday I was asked to give a talk and the whole time I was sitting on the stand this really cute boy in the front row was staring at me.  Lucky for me his apartment got switched into my Family Home Evening group so I got to know him better.  We hit it off immediately and spend all of our time together (most of which was sent in the library while he did accounting homework).  It wasn't long before we each knew we had met the person we wanted to spend the rest of forever with.

Here are some pictures of the fun things we did while we were dating:
Decorated Sugar Cookies


Bowling


This is a bracelet Jane made for him while I was home over Thanksgiving break.

Made pizza


Volunteered at the Special Olympics Dance

Daniel showing off his break dancing moves



Made Strudel

Got stuck in the middle of nowhere in the snow when my car battery died.

Made a gingerbread house.


Made mini s'mores when the power went out


No comments:

Post a Comment