Sunday, February 27, 2011

Then Comes a Baby in a Baby Carriage!

We were so excited to find out I was pregnant!  

Yay!

Before I started showing

Our cute little gummy bear baby.  This was at 10 weeks.

I was SO tired ALL the time.  Poor Daniel was pretty much on his own after 8:00 pm.
I started showing at about 17 weeks.

We had another ultrasound at 18 weeks.  Isn't he adorable?

And found out the baby is a BOY!!!
He yawned :)
  
22 weeks - This is when I started to really feel him move!



24 weeks
26 weeks
26 weeks
27 weeks

28 weeks


Sheets for his crib  
 I made these to go on the walls in his room:


Baby clothes:

This is Daniel's favorite baby shirt

Tiny shoes!


1 comment:

  1. Kate! i had no idea you were pregnant. You are seriously the cutest little prego lady ever. I'm so excited for you.

    ps the blog is cute too!

    ReplyDelete