Friday, February 25, 2011

Our Engagement

Well once winter break was over it was back up to Rexburg, Idaho.  Daniel was living a half hour away in Idaho Falls while he did an internship at an accounting firm.  Lucky for me he drove up to see me almost everyday!  

Here are some pictures of fun things we did while we were engaged:
Made a paper chain counting down the days until our wedding

Ate a 2 pound cheese burger

Visited my Aunt Gina's family while in Utah to get our engagement pictures done

Cooked lots of yummy food

Ate a crab leg


Daniel got me this shirt for Valentine's Day

Bought Olympics shirts to wear while we watched the Olympics

Daniel's 24th birthday




Played nerf in one of the school buildings

My 20th birthday - Daniel made the best cake!



Played with my cousins
Only 3 more days!

Here are some of our engagement pictures:










1 comment: