Friday, February 25, 2011

Will You Marry Me?

Once the semester ended i went to Boise with Daniel to meet his family.  We went ring shopping which was fun and it was exciting to pick one out that we both loved.   Then I flew home for Christmas and he flew down to Las Vegas a few days after.  We went to Oceanside with my family and spent time on the beach.














Once we were back in Las Vegas I anxiously awaited the proposal.  Finally on January 1st it happened.  Spencer sneakily asked Daniel if he wanted to go to breakfast with my brothers and little did I know at the time that my whole family was involved and I had no idea.  Well they didn't go out to breakfast which I started to figure after it had been about two hours.   My mom kept trying to be sneaky by saying things like, "Oh isn't it so fun that Daniel is spending time with the boys?"  Which only made me catch on faster that something was going on.  A bit later Ellen and Jane handed me a present to open from Daniel.  I opened it up and it was a puzzle.  Once I did the puzzle we flipped it over and found a poem:


Once I read the poem, I was on my way to the cabin.  Once I got there I saw that Daniel had made me a delicious pizza (my favorite) for lunch.  It was so fun.  After we ate he proposed and obviously I said yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment